Time to Explore

Explore yourself...

How to view the contents of compressed file before downloading it?

We people are downloading more files from the internet day by day. Many of the files are in compressed state. We are downloading, then opening / extracting the compressed file to see what is inside in it? So, We are not aware of the contents inside the compressed file before downloading.

Sometimes we may download unnecessary zip files, because - we do not know the contents of the zip.



If we want to know what is inside the compressed file, we can use this firefox add-on. It is named as ArchView. After installing this add-on, we need to restart the firefox for the first time. When we click on the compressed file while surfing, it will show the contents inside the browser. So we can assure about the zip file.


https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/5028

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

My photo
Hi, My name is Mohamed Anas and I am a Graphic Designer with over 4+ years experience within the industry. I have a passion for design, so I like to imagine a lot, so naturally I was intrigued to study this field in college, and i have no problem. Until I started working in the industry :-) and I stared my career in Aug'2007 and im a serious positive thinker I never start a thing with negative mind so think +ve and act +ve tat's me and I like to be a explorer. In the seance explorer in every aspect in my life which is I hold in my hand.

choose u like

Followers

Count Start