Time to Explore

Explore yourself...

33 High Quality Beautiful Free Icons Sets

An Icon is a graphic image, a small picture or object that represents a file or a program. Icons can be used for design as well as to decorate your desktop.

In this collection, I have added 33 stunning high quality free icon sets which can be used in variety of ways for web page design, UI design or your desktop.

1. 3D Cartoon Icon Pack


Software and Application icons for your dock or desktop. A total of 111 high quality icons both for PC and Mac.

2. Classic Blue Color 25 Icons

Icon Set contains 27 .png dock icons and 25 .ico files.

3. Heavy Red color Icons from Prostor_icons

4. Nimble Folders

This collection contains 21 individual icons with large resources for Vista & Leopard.

5. Twitter Land


An adorable collection of Twitter-related illustrations.

6. Litho Extras

7. Origami Icons


Origami Free Set is a set of 15 icons, originally designed by Jack Cai

8. Blockie Icons

Here is a set of 80 icons (available in four different colors)

9. Set of unique twitter graphics


If you enjoy the free set make sure you follow us both on Twitter: Follow me (Liam) @liammckay or @darkmotion (Pasquale) on Twitter!

10. Luna Grey

11. Coquette Part 5 Icons

12. Twitter Block Icon

4 free twitter-related icons

13. Leopard iPhone Icons

18 replacement icons of Mac OS X Leopard Folders in iPhone Icons Style

14. Free Icon Pack: Web Injection


The Icons were tediously hand crafted by designer Jonatan Castro Fernández.


15. Cute Critters Icon Pack


The Cute Critters Icon Pack is a free Icon set with 13 painfully cute critters

16. Page Peel

PagePeel - A Free Social Media Iconset

17. Black & Blue Icons

Mac OS X application icons such as iChat, iPhoto, iTunes, Address Book, Text Edit, iCal in black and blue colors.

18. Free Social Media Icon Set


19. Onebit free icon set

20. Onebit free icon set

21. Business & Finance Icons set

22. Office Space Icons

23. From Russia with Love

24. Project Icon Set

25. Free Vector Icon Set

26. OldSchool Icon Set Released

27. 59 fresh and lively icons

28. Milky - A free stock vector iconset

29. Archigraphs Cars II Icons

30. Antique Social Media Icons

31. Fudge Icons


32. Ethereal Icons

33. Lockers


A stunning set of 10 shiny, red lockers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

My photo
Hi, My name is Mohamed Anas and I am a Graphic Designer with over 4+ years experience within the industry. I have a passion for design, so I like to imagine a lot, so naturally I was intrigued to study this field in college, and i have no problem. Until I started working in the industry :-) and I stared my career in Aug'2007 and im a serious positive thinker I never start a thing with negative mind so think +ve and act +ve tat's me and I like to be a explorer. In the seance explorer in every aspect in my life which is I hold in my hand.

choose u like

Followers

Count Start