Time to Explore

Explore yourself...

Best Korean Films Part 1 (Film by Kim Ki-duk)

1. Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter... and Spring(2003) by Kim Ki-duk


The film is divided into five segments (the five seasons of the title), each segment depicting a different stage in the life of a Buddhist monk (each segment is roughly ten to twenty years apart, and is physically in the middle of its titular season).Cinematography is really good

2. Bad Guy (2002) film by Kim Ki-duk

Bad Guy (2002) is a South Korean film by director Kim Ki-duk about a man who traps a woman into prostitution, then becomes protective of her. The film was controversial for its frank portrayal of gangsters, prostitution, and sexual slavery, but also was a minor box office hit as its release coincided with a burgeoning audience interest in its male lead and director.

3. 3-Iron(2004) film by Kim ki-duk

A young drifter enters strangers' houses - and lives - while owners are away. He spends a night or a day squatting in, repaying their unwitting hospitality by doing laundry or small repairs. His life changes when he runs into a beautiful woman in an affluent mansion who is ready to escape her unhappy, abusive marriage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who I am

My photo
Hi, My name is Mohamed Anas and I am a Graphic Designer with over 4+ years experience within the industry. I have a passion for design, so I like to imagine a lot, so naturally I was intrigued to study this field in college, and i have no problem. Until I started working in the industry :-) and I stared my career in Aug'2007 and im a serious positive thinker I never start a thing with negative mind so think +ve and act +ve tat's me and I like to be a explorer. In the seance explorer in every aspect in my life which is I hold in my hand.

choose u like

Followers

Count Start